- Our property is not appropriate for infants or children due to our proximity to the Union Pacific Railroad tracks and the Santa Cruz River. We do have a $30 per night charge for having an extra person in the pull-out single in the Mourning Dove Suite, but that person must be at least 16 years old.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING ALLOWED within 20 feet of our house!
- We don't allow any pets on the premises since we already have two people-friendly dogs who don't like to share.
- We require one day advanced notice for a reservation and minimum stays of two (2) days except holidays when we have a three (3) day minimum. This allows us to not charge more for holidays.
- Breakfast is included with all reservations and you may add an extra person for breakfast for $15 with advanced notice. On holidays, we also offer dinner shared with our family for an additional $25 per person.
- Check in is from 5-7 p.m. daily and we maintain quiet time from 10 p.m.-7 a.m. Check out is by 11:00 a.m. Late check out may be available upon request and luggage storage is free.
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of reservation.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover credit cards, but please remember that these cards do have surcharges applied when you use them for your payment(s).
- We offer a 15% discount on stays of 7 days or more and 25% discount on stays of over 28 days.
- Government rates may be available upon confirmation with approved government ID. We also offer a 10% discount for first responders (police, fire, EMS) and active military personnel with confirmed ID.
- Payment is expected in full at the end of the visit.
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.